The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) offers attractive incentives for private funds/family offices wishing to establish a presence in Singapore.
Provided some conditions are met, the scheme grants investment funds with AUM > SGD50m and managed by a Singapore licensed asset manager a tax exemption on both capital gains and income for the life of the fund.
The advantages of Singapore’s 13X incentive scheme include:
– 0% tax on the fund’s income and capital gain
– Certainty of taxation for the life of the fund
– Fulfills substance requirements
– Singapore has signed Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs) with more than 70 countries
– Tier-1 financial center and AAA rated country
As a CMS licensed fund manager, Oclaner can manage the investment vehicle and apply for the 13X Incentive Scheme.